- Gain confidence and strategies to lead well in the disaster recovery context
- Benefit from leadership insights from interviews with 100+ disaster recovery leaders around the world
- Build the knowledge to support communities to recover from disaster while continuing to operate well individually and collectively through prolonged stress and uncertainty
- Explore the typical patterns, impacts and strategies for recovery from disaster and mass disruption
- Understand the complexity of working in a rapidly changing environment to respond well to the challenges and opportunities you can expect to encounter.
· Explore the specific challenges of disaster recovery leadership
· Dive deep into the recovery process as experienced by communities
· Understand the role of secondary stress from the individual to the systemic level
· Design your part of the recovery system to retain compassion
· Sustain leadership and support a team through prolonged stress
Please get in touch to discuss the needs of your organization or team.