Hummingly End of Year Resilience Workshop
Is the Hummingly "Leadership & Wellbeing" workshop right for your team or organisation in 2024? Come and test it out for yourself this October in Wellington, New Zealand. This workshop helps individuals and teams strengthen their performance through an innovative toolkit of wellbeing and leadership strategies. Hard won leadership and wellbeing insights tested under the intense pressure of working in disasters are packaged into this workshop to prepare and support people no matter comes their way.
When: 17th October | 9am - 12pm |
Venue: Wellington BNZ Partners Centre, Level 10, 1 Victoria Street, Wellington
Join us for an immersive 3-hour workshop that empowers you and your team to end the year on a high note. Experience this renowned workshop which has been tested with thousands of individuals and teams working through tough times around the world.
Practical tools & takeaways
- Leadership Strategies for Tough Times: Discover proven strategies that have been pressure-tested for effective leadership, particularly when exhaustion and pressure levels are at their peak.
- Access transformative leadership insights that will forever alter your approach to guiding and managing teams.
- This workshop provides an innovative toolkit of wellbeing strategies to strengthen team performance.
- Engaging activities and conversations exploring the disruption curve
- Understanding how to support peers under pressure
- Use Hummingly’s Doing Well cards to create protective wellbeing plans for everyone in your team.Equip yourself with a comprehensive wellbeing toolkit that can be immediately applied to make a significant impact on both personal and professional aspects of life.
- Leadership Context: Gain valuable insights into the mass disruption curve and understand the leadership challenges that emerge during prolonged periods of pressure.Benefit from leadership insights gained from interviews with over 100 disaster recovery leaders worldwide.
Concrete outcomes you can expect
- Personalized anchoring questions tailored to guide your recovery leadership journey.
- A personalized plan for wellbeing, resilience, and performance, helping you prevent burnout and sustain effective leadership.
- A tool for understanding and teaching others about the post-disaster recovery context.
This workshop is designed for team leaders and individuals who want a boost to rise to the end of year pressures in a way that supports their leadership and wellbeing.
Date & location
Date and Time: Tuesday 17th October from 9am-12pm.
Location: Wellington (in-person) BNZ partners Centre, Level 10, 1 Victoria Street, Wellington.
Limited to 20 participants.
$499 per participant this includes:
- Hummingly resources valued at $69 (a set of Doing Well)
- A delicious lunch with Fussy personalised catering
Benefit from the wisdom of our world-class facilitator
Elizabeth McNaughton is a master facilitator and disaster recovery expert.
- 500+ workshops facilitated
- Enhanced the performance of 1000s of leaders
- Award-winning industry-recognized thought leader and co-author of Leading in Disaster Recovery a Companion through the Chaos